Born and raised in Shaker Heights, OH (outside Cleveland), Jackson can be seen improvising around Chicago (and the world) with her teams, The Belmont Transfer, Independent Sneakers, and her nationally-recognized, relationship-based 2-man show, Kismet (formerly Never Pickles). Kismet also tours and teaches both in the Midwest and throughout Texas.
Nationally/internationally, Jackson has participated in about 2 dozen comedy festivals, including:
- Houston Improv Festival (Houston, TX 4/15) - 3 shows
- Big-Little Comedy Fest (Cleveland, OH 7/14)
- Chicago Improv Fest (Chicago, IL 4/14)
- Big-Little Comedy Fest (Cleveland, OH 9/13)
- Detroit Improv Festival (Detroit, MI 8/13) - 2 shows
- Dallas Comedy Festival (Dallas, TX 3/13)
- Big-Little Comedy Fest (Grand Rapids, MI 9/12) - 4 shows
- Del Close Marathon (New York City, NY 6/12)
- Big-Little Comedy Fest (Grand Rapids, MI 9/11) - 5 shows
- Del Close Marathon (New York City, NY 8/11)
- Improv Festival Oklahoma (Oklahoma City, OK 7/11)
- IndyFringe Comedy Fest (Indianapolis, IN 5/11) - 3 shows
- Dallas Comedy Festival (Dallas, TX 3/11) - 2 shows
- Chicago Sketchfest (Chicago, IL 1/11)
- Cleveland Comedy Festival (Cleveland, OH 11/10)
- Out Of Bounds Festival (Austin, TX 9/10) - 2 shows
- Big-Little Comedy Fest (Grand Rapids, MI 8/10) - 5 shows
- Del Close Marathon (New York City, NY 7/10)
- Los Angeles Improv Festival (Los Angeles, CA 6/10)
- Kalamazoo Improv Festival (Kalamazoo, MI 1/10)
- Chicago Sketchfest (Chicago, IL 1/10)
- Cleveland Comedy Festival (Cleveland, OH 11/09)
- Toronto International Improv Festival (Toronto, Canada 9/09)
- Los Angeles Improv Festival (Los Angeles, CA 6/09)
- i3 Longform Invitational (Raleigh, NC 4/09)
- Del Close Marathon (New York City, NY 8/08)
(As well as booking regular shows in Cleveland, OH, Grand Rapids, MI, Vincennes, IN, and metropolitan Texas.)
In addition to her improvisational work, Jackson is the Executive Producer & Artistic Director of Chicago's Big-Little Comedy, which produces the annual Big-Little Comedy Fest and original murder mysteries that tour the Midwest every spring and are available for sale on www.biglittlecomedy.com.
Jackson was the resident playwright for The Old Northwest Territory Chapter of The American Red Cross for 5 years. Their latest benefit production The Young and the Breathless, toured in May, 2013.
She is also the writer/director/producer of the award-winning short film, Beauty & Deceased, and the Chicago-based sitcom, Adventures In Failure, which debuted in April, 2013.